TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE BOOKING
- Access and browsing in this web site implies acceptance and knowledge of the legal warnings, terms and conditions of use contained therein. These are contained in the "General Terms and Conditions for Charter Booking". Acknowledging and acceptance of the online booking conditions implies the acceptance of general terms and conditions for Charter Booking.
MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS
- MHS reserves the right to change these terms at any time. User is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms that are on a continuous basis put at the disposal of the user by including them in this web site. Continued use of this web site following any such changes shall constitute the user's acceptance of such changes.
- The reservation must be done at least 24 hours before commencing of flight for next day slots for online payment.
- If you choose to pay cash at MHS agency, reservation must be made at least 2 hours prior to departure
- User confirms and warrants that he or she is at least 18 years of age and possesses the legal right capacity and ability to enter into the agreement with MHS to which these terms apply and to use this web site in accordance with these terms. User agrees to be financially responsible for all use of this web site. User may not allow other persons to make reservations under user's name or account.
- The reservations feature of this web site is provided solely to permit user to determine the availability of travel-related goods and services and to make legitimate reservations and for no other purposes. Without limitation, user shall not make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations or any reservations in anticipation of demand. User agrees that the reservations facilities of this web site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations for user and for the accompanying persons. User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes arising out of the use of this web site.
- MHS cannot be hold responsible for mistakes arising from an end user wrong inputs or typing mistakes that could lead to wrong reservations including mistakes generated by wrong usage of 'back' and 'forward' options from browser.
- MHS reserves the right to immediately cancel and with our further notification all bookings that could bear the suspicion of fraud or generated by abusive usage of the bookings engine.
- All fares can be change without any prior notice. MHS reserve right to change fare at any time if any increase in Gov.Taxes, Fuel increase, AAI, PSF increase.
- Ticket booked with www.mhsrides.com can be instantly purchased online using a credit/debit card; alternatively one can pay cash at a MHS agency, but no later than the 24 HRS of same day following the completion of your online booking.
- If you choose to purchase online using credit/debit card, full payment will be deducted from your credit card at purchase time. If you choose to pay cash at one of our agencies, the payment must be made at same time. If not paid for, at the end of this period of time the reservation will be automatically cancelled by the bookings engine. You will be debited for all named persons contained in the reservation.
- For credit cards issued in other currencies than the INR, cardholders will incur fees charged by the issuing banks and any difference resulting from the performed exchange, also from the issuing bank, MHS having no knowledge or control about the exchange rates used by the issuing banks.
- In case of offline payment, the confirmation of the amount of payment generated automatically by the system is valid if payment and ticket release are made in INR. In case of offline payment, the confirmation of the amount paid will be generated automatically by the system. This is valid only if payment and ticket release are made in INR
- In case the passenger requests the offline payment in other currency than INR, the amount to be paid will be obtained by recalculating the booking in desired currency, and the differences in the currency exchange will be supported by the client.
- All fares, taxes/charges/surcharges (airport taxes, fuel surcharges etc.) shall be converted in the currency of payment - INR (if necessary), by rounding up the related amounts to the next higher rounding unit.